CenturyLink Internet Deals For The Win!
- Price for Life: for as long as you keep your Price for Life plan or bundle.
- Bundle: Combine Internet and home phone with Unlimited Nationwide calling for one price on one bill
Create Your CenturyLink Package
No Internet Rate Hikes
With Price for Life, you don’t have to worry about your internet rates skyrocketing after a year or two. Or three. Or four. With Price for Life you keep the same Internet rate for as long as you keep your Price for Life plan.
Price for Life not available with Fiber Gigabit
No one likes to call their internet provider to negotiate a rate hike—and with Price for Life, you won’t have to. Because there are no rate hikes, you won’t be calling CenturyLink to negotiate a lower term. We’ll keep our end of the bargain.
Price for Life also includes no long-term contract. That means you pay month to month for as long as you want. We’re not kidding—keep the same monthly rate for Internet for as long as you keep your Price for Life plan.
Get a Deal When You Bundle With CenturyLink
Don’t want to settle for just an internet deal? Looking to maximize your value and minimize the hassle of more than one bill? CenturyLink eases all these concerns with one simple word—bundle. When you combine an internet and home phone plan, you can save money and only get one bill every month! Got friends and family all over the nation? Talk with ease with CenturyLink’s nationwide calling, and do it with a plan that also gives you high-speed internet that’ll keep you gaming, browsing, and streaming virtually lag-free. Get a great deal by bundling your services today!
- Bundle internet with home for maximum savings
- No more keeping track of multiple bills with multiple due dates—combine your services onto one simple bill.
CenturyLink Internet: Pay Month to Month
Commitment is hard, but with CenturyLink, you won’t have to worry about that. This CenturyLink promotion allows you to pay month to month with no long-term commitment.
- Pay month to month without having to stick to a long-term commitment.
- No cancellation fee if you have to opt out early.